- Handheld sewing machine, Single stitch, Battery or power adaptor operated.Handheld sewing machine, Single stitch, Battery or power adaptor operated.
- Compact and lightweight, Portable and easy to carry around.
- Great for on spot repairs and alterations, Requires 4 x AA batteries or DC 6V 600mA power adaptor (not included), 20.5cm (L) x 6.7cm (W) x 3.2cm (H)
- Ideal for beginners and novice, Pre-threaded and ready to use, Can be used at home, in the office, car etc
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Material: ABS
- Color: as picture
- Product size: 20.5cm*6.7cm*3.2cm
🔹 Package included:
- 1 x Sewing machine (Batteries not included)
- 1 x Needle
- 3 x Bobbins with thread
- 1 x Needle threader
- 1 x Extension Spindle
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x A piece of fabric tha
- The thickness of the fabric should be 1.8MM around, can’t work with the fabric too thick or too thin
- This is a Single Thread Sewing Machine, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself
- If the product can’t work smoothly , please contact us for replacement
- Can’t mix the battery with different brand or mix the battery with old and new
- Wait for a moment when the battery get too hot
🔹 Operating Steps:
- Install 4 AA batteries (Can’t mix the battery with different brand or mix the old battery with new battery
- Installation line, place the cloth
- Hold the fabric with the left hand, gently press the right thumb gently, the mechine will automatically send the object to the left. The right hand does not move, let the machine feed itself, and the left hand controls the direction of the cloth. Stitch the line until the end of sewing, it can automatically feed and adjust the tightness between the stitches.
- Knot: The Single Stitch, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself.
- Change the line group: Pull out directly, be careful not to drop the spring. For example, if you change the large line group, you can connect the spare extension rod to the spool shaft and insert the large thread group. Then re-thread the thread and adjust the tension of the thread. Sewing.
- Change the needle: Loosen the fixing screw, install a new needle.
🔹 The machine does not sew, sew intermittent, what should i do？
- Unscrew the screw, loosen the needle screw
- Adjust the needle to a proper length,The height of the needle is neither too high nor too low. (the needle head can be seen from the hole ).
- Tighten the screw till the needle is immovable. When tightening the screw, there is a groove on the needle body. This groove must face straight ahead.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our top priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a guarantee of protection to the buyer for 30 days!
- 100% guaranteed security. At supernovaeshop.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 30-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.